2/10/2011

Sledding

Today we got to go sledding! It was such a blast! We went with the Bakes and really had a good time. We were not to sure how it would work out. You see we live in Murray Kentucky where snow is a rare thing. If it comes it doesn't stay long. So if you don't have snow clothes or a sled or a shovel chances are you won't get one because the stores carry one or none of all of these items so they instantly sell out of them. So it was interesting trying to find something to go sledding with. First I stuffed Apri into her old snow clothes that are size 3T she is in 5T or 6T now so that was interesting. Then we made poor Camden look like a girl. All I had for him was Apri's old snowsuit. The sleds we found turned out great we used a boogie board and a raft. It was awesome!! The raft was perfect they could pile in together and you could send the little kids and not worry about it tipping over. The boogie board worked great to it was fast and they loved it in fact I don't think I will ever buy a sled now! Anyway we had a good time working with what we had!! FUN TIMES!!!!

Camden playin' peek a boo

Jonathan the speed demon

Janice and Olivia

Me and the Kids

Alli and Apri

Alli, Apri, and Camden

After sledding we had a yummy dinner with the Bakes.(Thanks, again) Now we are all exhausted the kids were in bed before eight. That is why I have this free minute to blog! Now I am off to bed myself!

2 comments:

The Kelly's said...

I want to know how pregnant Janice was getting in and out of that sled? Is she still tiny as ever?

Janice said...

We did have a great time! Who would of thought-a sled and a boogie board for sledding. Great idea! My kids had a ball. I am glad that I found my camera because I hadn't downloaded my pictures yet.