8/07/2011

Tounge Clipped

Tyson was tongue tied like Camden when he was born. He was eating great but it was causing a lot of pain for me so we decided to have his tongue clipped as soon as we could. I was amazed at the difference it made right away.  I wish I would have had Camden's tongue clipped when he was first born. Oh well, live and learn I guess. I forgot to take my camera with me to the doctor when we had Tyson's tongue clipped. It was a little crazy getting him to the doctor because he was only 3 days old and it was my first day home from the hospital. We even got there on time...CRAZY!! If you look close at this photo you can see a yellowish spot under his tongue. They just used a laser to fix it, and it only took a few minutes to have it done. The yellow spot was gone within a few days and it never seemed to bother him so I am really glad we got it done.

1 comment:

The Kelly's said...

Poor baby. Glad it made such an immediate difference! This time next week you will be living 3 hours from my house.