We started with the Layton Parade
Leslie, Kayla and Megan waiting for the parade.
Travis, Emily, and Apri watching the parade.
Camden watching the parade safe in the shade!
After the parade we went and looked at a few booths and played on a few of the toys they had at the park
Then we headed back to my moms for some fun in the sun with the slip in slide!
Emily and Apri having a blast!
Camden chillin' in his little pool.
Apri and Megan on the slip-n-slide
I have some more pictures of me and Camden going down the slip-n-slide but I am not ready to post them for everyone to see! I should because they are funny but I can't because they are funny!
Apri talking to daddy while we ate food from our yummy BBQ dinner!!
To finish off the day we watched the Layton fireworks and enjoyed rice-crispy treats. We also had fun throwing red hots at random bystanders. We were all a little goofy by the end of the night! It was a night to remember! :)
YUMMY!! Megan and Apri loving their treats!
Me and my CUTE kids!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment